Hear ye! Hear ye! Come one. Come all. The spring open house at The Nagel Emporium at Abbey Farms takes place on Sunday, April 30, 1 – 4 p.m. The venue is located at 2855 Hart Road in Aurora.
Grab a friend or two, tour the venue, and take in the sweeping views of the surrounding grounds. Our rustic-chic barn venue is in its third year of hosting romantic wedding receptions, stylish corporate events, “fun” fundraisers and other special happenings.
According to Wendy Felder, the event gives you the chance to check out a variety of resources at one time. Wendy is the venue and resource manager at Abbey Farms.
“The Nagel Emporium Annual Open House is for everyone and anyone who would like to learn more about hosting an event here,” Felder stated. “Admission is free, and it is a great opportunity to see the beautiful venue and its surrounding landscape and outside spaces.
“Whether you are just starting to plan, thinking about planning, or well into your plans, this is for you,” she continued. “Everyone is welcome!”
Meet Vendors at Our Open House
- Bakeries: DeEtta’s Bakery, Nothing Bundt Cakes, The Sugar Path and Vanilla Sugar
- Caterers: Angeli’s Catering and Restaurant, Belgio’s Catering, Chef By Request, Enticing Cuisine, Pal Joey’s , Tasteful Affairs Catering, and Uncle Bub’s Hickory Smoked BBQ Restaurant & Catering
- Décor and Vintage Rentals: Garland & Lace
- DJ’s: City Street’s DJs, DJs For You
- Florists: kio kreations, Schefflers Florist, Town & Country Gardens
- Hotels: Comfort Inn & Suites of Geneva, Hilton Garden Inn Naperville/Warrenville, Hotel Arista, Residence Inn Naperville/Warrenville
- Insurance: Tim Wulff Insurance Agency
- Photographers: Elite Photo, Edward Fox Photography
- Wedding Ceremony Venues: Naper Settlement Memorial Chapel, Shannon Hall/Batavia Park District, The Historic Pavilion/St. Charles Park District, Trinity Chapel in Wheaton
Of course, you can meet and chat with all of the Abbey Farms’ service-oriented staff.
Did we mention? The event is free of charge! We appreciate your pre-registering at our store, but you are welcome to register at the door, too. Spring has sprung, mark your calendars, make plans to tour the venue, and wander the beautiful grounds. See you on April 30!
P.S. Don’t keep this a well-hidden secret; share with friends, family and on your Facebook or other social media page!
Hashtags: #AbbeyFarmsOpenHouse, #weddingvenue, #eventvenue, #free, #caterers, #bakeries, #NagelEmporium, #agritourism