the perfect place for some winter cheer
November to December
With our Christmas Trees, decorations, and delicious food and goodies, a trip to Abbey Farms is the perfect way to bring Christmas Joy to your loved ones.
At Abbey Farms, we are proud of our traditions of growing Christmas Trees for our visitors to bring into their homes. Due to Abbey Farms soil and climate, Fir Christmas trees just won’t grow here. However, Abbey Farms is lucky to have a Monk relative in the Christmas tree business in Michigan with sandy soil! During Christmas Joy, Abbey Farms stands a new selection of fresh cut popular Fir trees throughout the season.
Pre-Cut Trees Process:
- Book your free reservation
- Visit Abbey Farms
- Visit the main entrance to be directed to the staging area
- Select your freshly cut pre-cut tree (sizes up to 12ft) and pay in-person inside the Emporium.
- An Abbey Farms employee will shake and tie down your tree.
- Take sometime to visit inside the Nagel Farmstand Emporium, café, and store, to experience more Christmas Joy available at Abbey Farms.
Be sure to ask for a fresh cut on your tree before you bring it home!
Visit with Santa
Complete your family Christmas traditions with Abbey Farms by scheduling a visit with Santa inside our Nagel Farmstand Emporium!