the perfect place for some winter cheer
November to December
With our Christmas Trees, decorations, and delicious food and goodies, a trip to Abbey Farms is the perfect way to bring Christmas Joy to your loved ones.
At Abbey Farms, we are proud of our traditions of growing Christmas Trees for our visitors to bring into their homes. Due to Abbey Farms soil and climate, Fir Christmas trees just won’t grow here. However, Abbey Farms is lucky to have a Monk relative in the Christmas tree business in Michigan with sandy soil! During Christmas Joy, Abbey Farms stands a new selection of fresh cut popular Fir trees throughout the season.
Pre-Cut Trees Process:
- Book your free reservation
- Visit Abbey Farms
- Visit the main entrance to be directed to the staging area
- Select your freshly cut pre-cut tree (sizes up to 12ft) and pay in-person inside the Emporium.
- An Abbey Farms employee will shake and tie down your tree.
- Take sometime to visit inside the Nagel Farmstand Emporium, café, and store, to experience more Christmas Joy available at Abbey Farms.
Be sure to ask for a fresh cut on your tree before you bring it home!
Visit with Santa
Complete your family Christmas traditions with Abbey Farms by scheduling a visit with Santa inside our Nagel Farmstand Emporium!
Wreath, Garland, Decorations, and Gift Ideas
- Bring home Abbey Farms Christmas Joy with our handmade Fir wreaths and garland.
- Wreaths vary in pricing on size, material, and decoration! The selection is always changing, so check in daily!
- Fresh Fir garland is the perfectly classic way to decorate for the season.
- The Emporium Store is the perfect solution for all your Christmas gifting and decorating needs.
U-Cut Tree Process
Wander our fields for the perfect tree! We are a farm of do-it-yourselfers! We believe that getting dirty can create some of the best memories. Last field entry is 1 hour before close (entry at 5pm, close at 6pm). OUR FIELDS DO NOT HAVE LIGHTS!
- Book your free reservation
- Check in at the main entrance for directions to the staging area for saw ($10 refundable cash deposit) and map of open field
- Take your car out to the field to hunt down your perfect tree (sizes up to 8’ available in the field) NO FIR TREES AVAILABLE IN THE FIELD!
- Place your tree on top of your car – trust us it’s fun- we have rope available.
- Return to the U-Cut staging area for complimentary tree shaking, tie down assistance, and to pay for your tree.
- Take some time to visit inside the Nagel Farmstand Emporium, café, and store, to experience more Christmas Joy available at Abbey Farms.
We have plenty of saws for a fully refundable $10 deposit- BRING CASH PLEASE. Check in at the U-Cut Staging area for a field map and saw.
- Scotch Pine, White Pine, Austrian (all untagged Christmas trees)
- Premium U-Cut tree: Spruce. (All field trees with white tags)