Abbey Farms boasts one of the largest and freshest precut Christmas tree lots around!
Due to Abbey Farms soil and climate, Fir Christmas trees just won't grow here. However, Abbey Farms is lucky to have a Monk relative in the Christmas tree business in Michigan with sandy soil! During Christmas Joy, Abbey Farms stands a new selection of fresh cut popular Fir trees throughout the season.
LIMITED SUPPLY OF 10+' TALL. HUNDRED'S OF 6'-8' AVAILABLE!
The Precut Tree Process:
1. Book your FREE reservation: CLICK HERE!
2. Visit Abbey Farms
3. Check in at the main entrance for directions to the staging area.
4. Select your fresh cut precut tree (sizes up to 12 ft) & pay in person inside the Emporium.
5. An Abbey Farms employee will shake and tie your tree down!
6. Pause for a few minutes to visit the Nagel Farmstead Emporium, Cafe or patio for craft cocktails while you’re with us.
Types of Fir trees will vary year to year, however we will typically carry: Fraser Fir, Canaan Fir, Noble Fir and a few new varieties as they become available.
Premium precut trees range from $12 - $18+ per foot (depending on size), plus tax.
Be sure to ask for a fresh cut on your tree before you bring it home!