Plant roots at Abbey Farms
Our Up-and-coming Orchard
Coming in 2023
Abbey Farms is planting an Apple Orchard to help support Marmion Abbey – but we need your help!
We invite you to be a part of the process by sponsoring your own apple tree. Founders Grove was planted in 2020 with the first the help of our many generous Sponsors. More trees are being planted, but we need your help! The first apples are planned to be available for picking in 2023 (as long as Mother Nature cooperates!).
Eventually we will grow over 25 varieties of Apples. With our fully grown orchard, we will be able to expand our produce offering and seasonal events. By supporting and sponsoring our orchard, your family can create long lasting traditions of apple picking and generosity.
Sponsor a tree
Or sponsor your own larger section of the orchard. View additional perks below.
If you are interested in sponsoring an even larger section of Abbey Farm’s apple orchard, we have several naming opportunities available. Contact us about these naming opportunities today.
- There are two remaining $50,000 large grove naming opportunities available.
- There are ten remaining $15,000 arbor naming opportunities available
- There are multiple $5,000 shelter (small arbor) naming opportunities available
- Naming rights and privileges will apply.
By sponsoring a tree with a $275 tax deductible donation, you will receive:
A commemorative plaque that will stay in place for the life of the tree (20 years or more).
Invitation to visit your tree for the first three summers after planting to track tree growth.
You will also receive special picking purchases
- Each tree sponsor is entitled to special early picking rights off their tree for the lifetime of the tree (20 years).
- You will receive a complimentary ½ peck of apples and complimentary admission for the first five years. Additional apples will be available for sale at market price.
- Admission free entrance to the orchard for the first five years for sponsors immediate family (up to six people)
- After early sponsor picking, we open the tree to public picking season, for even more families to make memories.