Stop by our patio for live music & fun
- $5 cover charge at the door. Seats are on a first come, first serve basis. No reservations.
- Food and drinks are available! Check out our great menu of flatbreads and sharables and full bar!
- Pets are welcome! (Pets must be kept on a leash)
Our farm crew works hard all year to grow fresh produce. Throughout the summer we offer Tomatoes, Sweet Corn, Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Cantaloupe, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Fennel, Garlic, Kale, Lettuces, Onions, Peas, Peppers, Potatoes, Spinach, Summer Squash, Swiss Chard, Turnips, Watermelon, Winter Squash.
Visit the Nagel Emporium to check out our delicious selection of locally grown produce.
June – August
Enjoy your summertime weekends on the farm! Our Summer Ramble programing includes live music, brunch, weekly summer festivals, and our fresh produce.
Local musicians join us every Friday at 7PM to provide entertainment from the patio. We are very proud of the variety of genres and styles of music curated on our schedule! Live Music performs rain or shine! If it’s too wet to enjoy the patio, we will move the entertainment inside our Nagel Farmstead Emporium.
Produce and Events
Abbey Farms has a produce everyday in the summer! Come by our Nagel Farmstead Emporium. We have fresh breads every Saturday in the summer, games, live music on the patio and so much more! Every summer brings a new set of exciting events! Check out our store with specialty food items, fresh-made baked goods or our vintage corner with one-of-a-kind items. Let the kids explore our antique tractors – and we’re dog friendly, so bring ‘em along! Or come out for our highly rated Marmion Abbey beer and wine – only available here. It’s a splendid way to get away for a quick summer retreat that’s almost in your own backyard! Plan a trip to Summer Ramble at your neighborhood Abbey Farms!
Come enjoy food, drink, and live music with us in the summer sunshine! We host events in the Emporiums, on our patio, and some of our bigger festivals on our front lawn. Visit our events calendar for more information of our summer events.
- Every Friday we host Live Music on our patio. Enjoy listening to local musicians while dining on our flatbreads, shareables, and delicious drinks. This event runs rain or shine! View our event calendar to see our line up of musicians. We are no long accepting pre-registration for Live Music Friday. Seating is first come first serve and there is a $5 cover at the door.
- Join us on Sundays for Brunch and Bingo. It is the perfect family-friendly activity to round out your weekend. Our bunch menu is full of the perfect comfort foods to enjoy with a Bloody Mary or bottomless mimosas. All while enjoying a few lively rounds of bingo! We are no long accepting pre-registration for Sunday Brunch
Music & summer treats
Be sure to check out the events calendar for fun for the whole family. Fresh air, cool drinks, and live music under an umbrella on the patio at Abbey Farms.
Here at Abbey Farms we grow a wide range of produce for you and your family to enjoy!
Come stop by our Emporium Store for a range of produce such as:
Tomatoes, Sweet Corn, Beans, Beets, Broccoli, Cabbage, Carrots, Cauliflower, Cantaloupe, Cucumbers, Eggplant, Fennel, Garlic, Kale, Lettuces, Onions, Peas, Peppers, Potatoes, Spinach, Summer Squash, Swiss Chard, Turnips, Watermelon, Winter Squash.
Interested in signing up for a weekly box of produce? Enjoy our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program with our 12-week subscription box. Each box comes STOCKED full of Abbey Farms produce! This program runs from late June to early September!
Be sure to check out our CSA boxes, packed weekly with our fresh produce on the farm!
How does it work?
Every Friday produce is picked that morning. Once you subscribe to the box of your choosing, all you have to do is come pick it up! Boxes are picked up every Friday between 12pm-6pm. It’s that easy! (Insert button to link to CSA box)