Are you looking at venue sites for your wedding or other event? Add Abbey Farms to your list and visit us! The annual spring open house at The Nagel Emporium at Abbey Farms takes place on Sunday, April 22, from 1 – 4 p.m. Best of all it is free to attend. We would greatly appreciate your pre-registering, however. It is easy to register online in our store: click here.
Grab a friend or two, tour the venue, and take in the sweeping views of the surrounding grounds. Located at 2855 Hart Road in Aurora, our rustic-chic barn venue is in its fourth year of hosting romantic wedding receptions, stylish corporate events, “fun” fundraisers and other special happenings.
According to Wendy Felder, venue and resource manager at Abbey Farms, the event gives you the chance to check out a variety of resources at one time.
“The Nagel Emporium Annual Open House is for everyone and anyone who would like to learn more about hosting an event here,” Felder stated. “Admission is free, and it is a great opportunity to see the beautiful venue and its surrounding landscape and outside spaces.
“Whether you are just starting to plan, thinking about planning, or well into your plans, this is for you,” she continued. “Everyone is welcome!”
Visit with preferred vendors
- Bakeries: DeEtta’s Bakery, Nothing Bundt Cakes, The Sugar Path and Vanilla Sugar
- Caterers: Angeli’s Catering and Restaurant, Belgio’s Catering, Chef By Request, Enticing Cuisine, Pal Joey’s , Tasteful Affairs Catering, and Uncle Bub’s Hickory Smoked BBQ Restaurant & Catering
- Décor and Vintage Rentals: Garland & Lace
- DJ’s: DJs For You
- Florists: kio kreations, Town & Country Gardens, Wild Rose Florist
- Hotels: Comfort Inn & Suites of Geneva, Hotel Arista, Marriot/Hilton Hotels
- Insurance: Tim Wulff Insurance Agency
- Photographers: Cinder and Vin, Elite Photo, Edward Fox Photography
- Wedding Ceremony Venues: Naper Settlement Memorial Chapel, The Historic Pavilion/St. Charles Park District
- Of course, you can meet and chat with all of the Abbey Farms’ service-oriented staff.
Did we mention? If so, it is worth repeating – the event is free of charge! We appreciate your pre-registering at our store, but you are welcome to register at the door, too. Although spring is taking its time, our spring open house is a must-attend event! Mark your calendars, make plans to tour the venue, and wander the beautiful grounds. See you on April 22!
P.S. Don’t keep this a well-hidden secret; share with friends, family and on Facebook!